Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Move me...

So.. You.... You're reading now... It makes me nervous. What will you see in this, what will you think about it and me.

On with today's post. So I've been working with another Master, a long known man in Gor, he trains slaves. I'm taking to heart my want, to be a more beautiful slave. With my Master's permission, he's putting me through my paces. For those new to Gor, or having no idea what this means.... well it means he is roleplaying with me. Checking, correcting and making me improve my positions, my knowledge of them and essentially... helping me shake off this rust I feel in the clarity, the simplicity and yet still being descriptive enough to be beautiful.


Walking:
One step before another, hips flared from side to side, my entire body moved in a wave, starting from the joints of my hips, ass swaying from side to side; breasts jiggled with the movement, hidden ever so slight beneath diaphanous satin of a light creamy hue. Turning upon the balls of my feet. Crimson mane, soft as silken ribbons, tickled as it'd teased about the flesh of my shoulders and cascaded down my back.

Nadu - Thentis:
I moved forth into the room, sculpted curve to my calves accentuated as I came to a stop and fluidly melted into a kneel within the center of the work space. Fingertips flitted ever so slight, out to the sides of my hips in keeping balance as my knee found the floor. My body undulated with the flirting grace as back bowed into delicate arch, swell of ass settling to my heels. My chin lifted, petite features upturned in proud tilting display of the collar about my throat. Glass green hues took in the sight of the floor before my knees even as they parted, thighs yawning into an aching V. Arms lifting to sink behind me, one after the other, wrists latticed and resting at the small of my back.

Submission:
I shifted, wrists releasing from their sanctuary at the Lowest point in the V of my back. Rising, two lithe limbs, placed before me and extending. My chin dropping, sculpted features nearly touching to my chest as my head bows in subjugation between my arms. Once my my wrists crossed, this time ahead of me. Stilling baited breath I blinked the image that rang to mind every time I committed this pose; a memory of standing before me awaiting the inevitable.

Crawl:
Pushing up, out from my haunches. Arms dropped, easy, palms placed to the floor as I leaned forward with the movement, my elbows too dropping down once I stretched out to petite lengths. Hips dipped one side and then the other with the movement, Ass swinging; breasts feeling plump and heavy the way they swung beneath me. Captured in a kiss by that satin fabric wrapped scantily about me. I moved in drawling fashion, my face just an inch away from the floor I crossed, finding a pair of his boots there.... in a corner.. I stopped just short of touching the toe of those boots, his boots..... Oh how I was sure he laughed to himself if and when he recalled my refusal and that crust of bread in those first days.


I have a lot more confidence today then the other day when I originally posted kneel. I think I am becoming more able to convey, in less words, a still beautiful description with accuracy. It's a different concept in writing for me.. I usually write a very large paragraph; that makes this a huge challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment