Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wants verses needs

So am I just now figuring it out? Or how about starting to figure it out? Maybe I've got it all wrong still?

I crave you today. I think it's because I'm suddenly able to be here now when we went for months with minimal contact.

I want to touch you.... to beg to touch you... to beg you to touch me. Saturday was a heady reunion, a reminder that it was you that claimed me. My insecurity leaves me to not want to tell you these things now. Especially since I know your busy.

I want to be that moment of relaxation, that breath of air between all of your life stresses. I want each moment you touch me to taste so sweet that you come back again and again.... even if means I wait in anticipation. Anticipation for things I only get to feel on a computer screen.

~ your animal

No comments:

Post a Comment