Thursday, September 20, 2012

Old dog, new tricks?

So I was recently talking with a free man friend of mine. I've known him through role play for many years. One of the things I'd expressed to him was that I feared I'm a little more then just rusty and felt like I used to be a pretty darn good slave and wanted to impress my owner with my 'return' to role play.

He asked me if I wanted to know a tip to seducing a man. Of course I said YES! and jumped at the opportunity to learn something new and hopefully be a better slave.

Now, I won't disclose that tip here. But I will practice a few poses using that tip from him and see how it feels, looking back at them in a few days as well as share this entry with him to get his input. I've tried one pose so far. It was harder then I thought, changing up my writing style and I'm fearing that maybe I'm over thinking it, so I'll post this pose, then read it, step back and think about it, go about my morning and then perhaps come back after a little time way and see if taking my mind off of this task makes it easier to sit down, type it out and just "do" it.



Pose One - Nadu:

Fingertips splayed, splashed over the soft lines of my belly, drizzling down my hips as my thighs parted and my knee’s met the hard contour of the floor. Breathless gasp escaping the delicate column of my throat from the momentum’s thrust of the movement. Smooth round gripable curve of ass, cradled within heels, my hands rubbed up and down the toned expanse of my thighs. Fingertips slipping and sliding up and down a few moments before coming to rest delicately upon tender flesh of my lap and my back curved into a near dangerous bow; offered up upon proverbial platter, breast and heart of a mere beast before man. Pale green hues pooled to rest upon your feet in subjugation even as my chin lifted, face tipped up and my tongues tip darted out between parted lips to slide quickly over the lower to moisten the tier should I be commanded to speak. Framed in those dangerously soft, red locks that fell from the crown of my head to spill about my shoulders, tickle at my breast and tease it’s path down my back.

2 comments:

  1. I believe you caught the whole intention that was being shared in the comment you speak about here. The only change that I'd suggest which would make that a perfect post would be the word 'splashed'.

    I would remove that word. Try doing that and see how the post looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I'll write another tonight or tomorrow to try again.

    ReplyDelete